Wednesday, February 9, 2011

NBA Jam iPhone Review

NBA Jam just hit the app store and so far I would say that the game is fantastic. It goes for 4.99 which is a very reasonable price point. The graphics look great with very detailed and well animated players. The game runs silky smooth on my iPhone 4. My only complaint as far as the graphics goes is that the court seems a little dark. Nothing that impacts gameplay but I would like to see things a bit brighter in an update. The controls are spot on and are easy to use despite not having physical buttons. I never felt like the controls were getting in the way. The sounds are amazing with all the great one liners that you would expect from a Jam game.

Overall I am very impressed so far in my limited time playing. I recommend that you check it out for sure!

Update: I have completed 8 play now games and am still loving this game. The one thing I have noticed is that it is taking about 7 percent of my battery life per game played. I am playing with 3 minute quarters so depending on how long you set the game for and of course how healthy your battery is your mileage may vary.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for a nice share you have given to us with such a large collection of information. Great work you have done by sharing them to all. Simply superb
    doctor reviews by patients
    find doctor list

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my point of view You sure did put a new twist on something that Ive heard so much about. And How did you manage to make a blog that as smart as it is sleek?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dislike the JAM iphone A lot bc it doesnt have a Led Lampen on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will suggest to put a 1 Led Lampen
    in the Iphone, it will be much helpfull.

    ReplyDelete