Wednesday, April 1, 2009

MLB.TV is a go!

Well, since Comcast has completely let me down once again by not offering their baseball package in HD I have decided to go with MLB.TV this year for my baseball fix. I tried them a few years back and was not pleased with the quality of the picture but from what I have been reading the service is much improved. They claim that they can offer a near HD picture so we will see. I will let you know my thoughts once I have watched some games.

Check out MLB.TV here!

3 comments:

  1. I used MLB.TV last baseball season and was fairly impressed with the picture quality.\\

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not used MLB.TV myself, but a friend who has was fairly pleased.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too have never used MLB.TV till now. Will like to know if it's good. Hope it is.

    ReplyDelete